Friday, August 31, 2007

534- SHORT TAKES

FUN FART FACTS FOR FREAKY FLATULENT FRIENDS
Stupid Facts - Fart Facts -
Farts are created mostly by E. coli.
On the average a fart is composed of about 59% nitrogen, 21% hydrogen, 9% carbon dioxide, 7% methane, and 4% oxygen.
Less than 1% is what makes them stink.
The temperature of a fart at time of creation is 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit.
Farts have been clocked at a speed of 10 feet per second.
A person produces about half a liter of farts a day.
Although they won't admit it, women fart as much as men.
Termites are the largest producers of farts.
Farts are flammable.
The word "fart" comes from the Old English "feortan" (meaning "to break wind").
Excess gas in the intestinal is medically termed "flatulence."
I know that I've just saved you the time of of looking for these facts yourself, thus saving you a considerable amount of your valuable time today. No you don't really need to thank me, this is what I do! Any time I can be of help, just let me know.
.....GED.....

No comments: