Thursday, August 9, 2007

473- A STRAY PUSSY CAT

IT ALWAYS PAYS TO BE KIND TO STRAY ANIMALS
Being kind of heart to lost and misplaced animals can have its rewards, but don't let it be taken out of context as this short little anecdote will show.....Stray Pussy: One hot July day we found this old straggly cat at our door. She was a sorry site. Starving, dirty, smelled terrible, skinny and hair all matted down. We felt sorry for her, and put her in a carrier and took her to the Vet. She had no name so we named her Pussy Cat. The Vet decided to keep her for a day or so and said he would let us know when we could come and get her. My husband, the complainer said "OK, but don't forget to wash her, she stinks." My husband and my Vet don't see eye to eye. He calls my hubby El Cheap-O, and my hubby calls him El Take-O. The next day hubby had an appointment with his Doctor, which is located next door to the Vet. The Doctor's office was full of people waiting to see the Doctor. The door opened and in popped the vet and announces to my hubby, "Your wife's pussy is finally shaved and clean. She has no diseases, is free of fleas and crabs and she now smells like a rose. And by the way, I think she may be pregnant, but I can't tell how many babies there are!" With that he closed the door.... Yup, try to explain that conversation to 20 some odd people who are now gaping at you in disbelief not even believing their own ears. You may start explaining like this...Now ya'll ain't gonna believe this shit........but..
.....GED......

No comments: