Saturday, August 11, 2007

479- IT'S BAAACK - THE NFL

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN

But hooray life is interesting again. Tonight I flicked through the channels and there it was, a pro NFL football game. The audio was in and out, static and hard to hear, the picture was a lot of pixels, but what the heck, the season has started. now if we can only get the local TV station to produce some quality audio and video we're in pigskin heaven. This season I'm going to root for the New Orleans Saints, not saying they will go to the Super Bowl, but being the team I will root for. I used to be a huge Miami Dolphins fan while I lived in Florida and they will always be my favorites but this year I'm rooting Saints. I like underdogs with a chance and that is what I think the Saints are this year. Let me know, any of you football freaks out there, who your favorites are, and as the season goes along maybe we can swap a few beers on some of the games. How about it?
TO THE 2007/2008 NFL SEASON, CHEERS! ....GED....

No comments: