Friday, August 17, 2007

493- THE END OF AN ERA

WHY IS THE GOVERNOR SO BITTER, VINDICTIVE, PISSED-OFF AND GENERALLY LOSING HIS COMPOSURE?
Well I'm gonna try to tell you why. What he sees is an end to the 'good ole boys era' no longer can they bully everything to go their way. He is pissed off because the minimum wage was raised, giving his favorite buddy's, the garment industry a shock, so he says, but it was really NAFTA that ruined them, had nothing to do with the minimum wages. (Now his point of view) Now, damn it, they are gonna take over labor and immigration too, This will really set me back on making my under-the-table deals with investors, cuts me off to do things the way I wanna do 'um. Then there is the 'people' getting tired of my bullshit, that I can't control any more. People like Tina Sablan are getting in the way of my control, telling the 'people' there different choices and different ways, different then mine. My good ole boys club is not in my control anymore. The Covenant party is dissolving right under my nose. Now I'm really pissed, goddamn David Cohen is getting in my way too. Why is he here, stupid guy is stepping on my toes. And those 'illegal aliens,' all 500 of 'um need to be deported, those assholes are getting in my way too. When I go to the hearings with the U.S. Congress I will revert back to the good old way of campaigning. Talk really loud, shout, demand things be given to me and act like an idiot. Boy, if I could only place about 1000 signs along every road coming to this place, everyone would then know who I am, and who is in charge. Poor old me, guess I'll cease to exist. Goddamn it. ....GED....

No comments: