Friday, August 24, 2007

516- CAUSES AND EXCUSES

EVER BEEN IN ANY TYPE OF ACCIDENT AND SCRAMBLED FOR AN EXCUSE OR REASON WHY IT WASN'T YOUR FAULT
Well here are some doozies, they are also kinda humorous as accidents may be.....
Incidents with Pedestrians: The pedestrian ran for the pavement, but I got him.
The guy was all over the road. I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him.
I was sure the old fellow would never make it to the other side of the road when I struck him.
To avoid hitting the bumper of the car in front I struck a pedestrian.
The pedestrian had no idea which way to run as I ran over him.
The car in front hit the pedestrian but he got up so I hit him again.
I saw a slow moving, sad faced old gentleman as he bounced off the roof of my car.
A pedestrian hit me and went under my car.
I saw her look at me twice. She appeared to be making slow progress when we met on impact.
I knocked over a man. He admitted it was his fault, as he had been run over before.
I miss judged a lady crossing the street. She suddenly saw me, lost her head, and we met.
Have you heard any good 'uns lately? Let me hear them here.
.....GED.....

No comments: