Monday, August 27, 2007

524- TESTING NEW STUFF

THEY ADDED THIS NEW VIDEO THING TO BLOGGER SO HERE'S A TEST
This was the shortest clip I could find and it takes a long time to download and then a long time to play. To me it's not worth the time.

So here's what I can tell you. To VIEW THE CLIP, click the little triangle button ( bottom left) twice until you get 'buffering' to appear in the top left of the screen, then wait, I don't know what buffering means but it won't play until the little grey line slowly creeps across the bottom of the picture. To me this was awful slow, so I don't know. Three times out of four it stopped before completely crossing the space thus not showing the complete clip. Only one time did I get to see the whole clip. It also seems to make my blog take longer to download by just being there, I'll probably delete it at a later date. Has anyone else tried this and what results did you get? Also did anyone get this clip to play completly through? Please let me know. Thank you.
.....GED.....

No comments: