Sunday, August 5, 2007

458- FATHERLY ADVICE

TO ALL YOU YOUNG STUDS, THE GUYS IN YOUR PRIME , IN THE 30's, HERE'S TO YOU
I need not call out any names, but you know who you are.. I will personally give you some facts of life, that are, for you guys, free, here is what I'm going to say. If you are 30 something you are in the prime of your life when everything is going for you, I know, been there, done that. This is the time all goes well for you, jobs, money, career, pussy, health, vim and stamina etc. the only problem with you guys here, in the CNMI, is this, you only have dozens of women to play with, yes only a few. Think about Texas, how many women do you think are there? I'll tell you, thousands, not dozens. You are limiting you ability to score women by being here. Your life is being stifled, minimized, and under privileged by being here. Get the hell outta here and go really live. A wise older guy once told me this...When the few women here start to look good, get the hell outta here and go back to the states and get your head back on straight. Now that is your lesson for the day. .....GED.....

1 comment:

Brad Ruszala said...

glen, we need to talk. let's get a beer and i'll spin you a yarn about my four and a half years on saipan. it's been much better than texas...