Monday, August 6, 2007

460- AND HE SAID, WHAT?

MUMBLE-JUMBLE BULLSHIT WHAT IS THIS?
Read this first by clicking here A LEGAL PILE OF CRAP then you explain it to me by clicking on "comments" and write what it means please. I want to know, I am terribly confused.
Man if you have ever heard a bigger pile of crap then this 'legal turkey buzzard' spewed out it must have been huge. This crock of shit 'takes the cake' for being the most stupidest thing I ever couldn't understand. How about you, can you explain this? I doubt it. Why make something as simple as the OGA (Open Government Act) so goddamn confusing? This is the biggest attempt ever to baffle with bullshit I have ever seen. All that is being ask is this, and its very simple...We want elected government officials to be transparent about what they do and what they spend. Can you understand that? I can, but why the hell some idiot has to confuse shit I can't understand. Throw out all incumbents if they don't get a grip on reality... .....GED....

No comments: