Monday, April 2, 2007

TYPHOON AND TSUNAMI

WOW! A TYPHOON AND TSUNAMI WARNING ALL AT ONE TIME. 9:00 AM 4/2/07 (story time)

A 7.6 earthquake in the Solomon Islands sending out a tsunami warning for most of the south pacific region, and a typhoon, Kong Rey bearing down on the Mariana Islands, makes one wonder if judgment day is nearing also. Time to batten down the hatches, run for cover and look for high ground. I'm sure we all will pull through this but at this particular time all the news seems ominous. I guess that's the price to pay for living in a tropical paradise, every thing can't be wonderful all the time. I'll up date this as things happen, if you never hear from me again, well its been nice. Now I sound like a defeatist, never mind, as Arnold says "I'LL BE BACK!"
.........GED.........

No comments: