Wednesday, April 18, 2007

163- BUMPER STICKERS

HERE IS A LIST OF THINGS TAKEN FROM BUMPER STICKERS:
Your kid may be an honors student, but you're still an idiot.... Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math....
Learn from your parents' mistakes - use birth control.... It IS as bad as you think, and they ARE out to get you.... Laugh alone and the world thinks you're an idiot.... Rehab is for quitters....
Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs....
I get enough exercise just pushing my luck....
Sometimes I wake up grumpy; Other times I let him sleep....
He who laughs last thinks slowest....
How can I miss you if you won't go away?...
Ever stop to think and forget to start again?... Have any favorites you want to share? Just click on "comments" and let 'um rip.... Now you have a very nice day!........GED........

No comments: