Thursday, April 26, 2007

203- ALABAMA

HOME OF THE CRIMSON TIDE, LYNYRD SKYNYRD, MIKE HATHCOCK, REDNECKS AND GOOD 'OLE BOYS.
A coup'la short stories from Alabama......... The owner of a golf course in Alabama was confused about paying an invoice, so he decided to ask his secretary for some mathematical help.
He called her into his office and said, "You graduated from The University of Alabama and I need some help. If I were to give you $20,000, minus 14%, how much would you take off?"
The secretary thought a moment, then replied, "Everything but my earrings."
You gotta love those Alabama women............
The young man from Alabama came running into the store and said to his buddy, "Bubba, somebody just stole your pickup truck from the parking lot!"
Bubba replied, "Did you see who it was?
"The young man answered, "I couldn't tell, but I got the license number."
Now you know a little bit 'bout 'bama, sort of........ Have a lovely day.... ..........GED.........

No comments: