Monday, April 30, 2007

215- BREAKFAST

WATCH WHAT YOU KICK, OR YOU WON'T GET ANY.
The following story clearly explains this theory.
Here it is........No Bacon & eggs
A little boy comes down to breakfast. Since they live on a farm, his mother asks if he had done his chores. "Not yet," said the little boy. His mother tells him no breakfast till the chores are done. Well, he's a little pi**ed, so he goes to feed the chickens, and he kicks a chicken. He goes to feed the cows, and he kicks a cow. He goes to feed the pigs, and he kicks a pig. He goes back in for breakfast, and his mother gives him a bowl of dry cereal. "How come I don't get any eggs and bacon? Why don't I have any milk in my cereal?" he asks. Well," his mother says, "I saw you kick a chicken, so you don't get any eggs for a week. I saw you kick the pig, so you don't get any bacon for a week, either. I also saw you kick the cow, so for a week you aren't getting any milk." Just then, his father comes down for breakfast and kicks the cat halfway across the kitchen.The little boy looks up at his mother and with a smile says: "Are you going to tell him, or should I?.... So you need to be very careful as to what you are going to kick. ....Now have a very nice day! ....GED....

No comments: