Monday, April 23, 2007

188- GUNS

EVERY TIME SOME IDIOT KILLS WITH A GUN, ANOTHER GROUP OF IDIOTS ARGUE ABOUT THE GUN LAWS.
It never fails. Someone gets shot and out come the gun reformers.
Simple facts: Guns don't kill people, people kill people.
Criminals don't follow the laws, they make their own. No laws what-so-ever will ever deter a criminal from doing his deed. If a crazy is out to get someone, they will find a way. Now suppose this guy uses an SUV to run over 20 people, will they call for the laws to ban SUV's, we could go on and on with this till the cows come home and never find a resolution.
A few quotes: Free men have guns, subjects don't.
You'll only get my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers.... Some more famous quotes.....A gun is a tool. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it." ....Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826), 3rd president of US. No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms " ... The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government "
The Dalai Lama: "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." (May 15, 2001, The Seattle Times)
Larry Elder: "A person who demands further gun control legislation is like a chicken who roots for Colonel Sanders."
Attorney General John Ashcroft: "Just as the First and Fourth Amendment secure individual rights of speech and security respectively, the Second Amendment protects an individual right to keep and bear arms. Your opinions are welcome... Now you have a very safe day! ....GED.....

3 comments:

lunkhead said...

Good post! No way will I ever part with my 9mm.

Anonymous said...

I can think of a few times I was damn glad to have my .357

Anonymous said...

You know I bought a .44mag. It had a short 6" barrel. They ask me ..Why did you but a short barrel,44mag. My reply ... So I can get it from the console to the door..without hitting the steering wheel. If you have ever been there you'll know what I mean..