Thursday, April 19, 2007

172- HE LOVES GOLF

NOW HERE'S A GUY THAT REALLY LOVES GOLF !
So that's what the little wife thinks, but there's more (would I disappoint you?) Yes, there is much more and this guys really got it figured out. Now let me show you just what I mean by recanting this little episode, here's the story:....... A married man(the one I'm referring to) was having an affair with his secretary. One day they went to her place and made love all afternoon. Exhausted, they fell asleep and woke up at 6 PM. The man hurriedly dressed and told his lover to take his shoes outside and rub them in the grass and dirt. He put on his shoes and drove home. Where have you been?" his wife demanded. "I can't lie to you," he replied, "I'm having an affair with my secretary. We had sex all afternoon." She looked down at his shoes and said, "You lying bastard! You've been playing golf again!" .......... So there you go and here we are....Now you have a very pleasant afternoon! .....GED.......

No comments: