Wednesday, April 25, 2007

196- SHARKS

kayak and shark NOT A VERY GOOD POSITION TO BE IN..... (click on pic.)
It looks to me the shark could eat kayak and all in it. A time for a prayer indeed if you are inclined to do so. If you aren't inclined to pray it is still a good time to start.
Actually the guy in the kayak is in no danger if he stays in the kayak. You do hear about shark attacks, but to the shark, its only a natural way to find dinner. Here in the Marianas Islands I personally have never heard of a shark attack, that doesn't mean there weren't any, just that in 14 years of living here, I never heard of one. But on the flip-side of this story, I'd still be striping my trunks if that big guy was trailing me! If you know what I mean. Now have a pleasant day at the beach, and don't dream about sharks tonight! .....GED.....

No comments: