Wednesday, April 4, 2007

ENOUGH ANNA NICOLE ALREADY

Anna Nicole Smith PLEEEEASE! LET THIS LADY REST IN PEACE.

Have you not heard enough about this lady already? I'm up to my eyeballs in this on-going, never ending saga about her. Why the continued obsession about this lady's life, shes dead, gone, finished, out-of-here. Stop the nonsense, for Pete's sake. ( Don't really know who Pete is, but others refer to him too.) I've heard more about this lady since she died then in the forty years she lived. Makes one wonder what the hell will go on after we die. Let her go and move on with the living. Do you want to hear more or have you heard enough too? Let me have your comments about this matter. ..........GED..........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm tired of hearing it myself. Yeah let her rest in peace. Sensational journalism is what triggering all these nonsense. Keep it up. Your site is getting more interesting.