Friday, April 18, 2008

M88- TIT FOR TAT

GREG AND CHARLIE EXCHANGE PLEASANTRIES
I got this little gem in my E-Mail box and thought I would share it with you. Nothing that is colored is edited or minupliated by me in any way. It is as it appeared in my mail box. Take it for face value...
First, Greg to Charlie....
Subject: CHEAP SHOT:
The problem with you Charles is that I would never work for people who are CORRUPTED. You see nothing wrong with the administration you work for but we have nightmares daily just knowing that he is Governor and you are his PIO. The one thing I would commend you on is that you are a fast at covering up your BOSS without a glitch. As for brushing off, good luck with that. Its time the you stop lying to the people Charles, and the next time you send people after my family and the members of TAOTAO TANO I will have my friends the FED'S all over you. I suggest you start returning all the Government Equipments including that Blackberry your using and start packing because you will be following your mentor out the door. Charles the daily suffering of my people is not a laughing matter and the mess you and your cronies including your uncle WILLY left behind is the very reason why we are all in this predicament but you act as if you know nothing. We know where a majority of you came from, a bi-product of deception, extortion, bribes, political pressuring, buy-offs and so forth Charles. I wouldn't doubt it if you had the Governors picture all over in your home, car and your office for you have an obsession with him.
Regards,
Gregorio Cruz
Check it out Charlie Boy is Crying....
The reply, From Charlie to Gerg...
Greg, I'm very disappointed in you. I once respected you and considered you a friend. I am sorry I ever gave you the benefit of the doubt. You called me yesterday but never even bothered to mention what you were up to or to have an honest discussion. Please watch what you say because you are bordering on libel and some people have the money to sue you and you may not have the money to defend. Please do not contact me or harass me again. This is my Blackberry. You don't know that I bought my own camera, laptop, flash drive, phone and cell service for this job and that I'm the lowest paid press secretary in 10 years, down to $43k and then open to further austerity. They don't pay me enough to deal with unreasonable people like you and I am not tempted by corruption because I know how to manage money.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device
Oh, the love and thrill that was once there in gone.
Money, the root of all evil... and lost loves...
.....GED.....

8 comments:

Marianas Pride said...

Glen, is this for real?! Where did you get this hot info? "Enquiring" minds wanna know!!!

glend558 said...

You may have read this before I was finished. Read it again.
It came to me in an E-Mail...

Anonymous said...

the two them should "tie the knot." opposites of opposites do attract, you know.

Lil' Hammerhead said...

:}Now this is a fight worth cheering. Go Charles! Go Goro! KILL, KILL! KILL! KILL!

Marianas Pride said...

Wow. Any chance of getting them in the ring? I'd buy a dozen front row seats to see that...

Marianas Pride said...

Glen, you got some friends in high places (or low places...hehe).

KAP said...

Charles is the reasonable man in this spat.

I'd suggest a local reality show with him moderating.

Lock Greg, Ambrose and Stanley in a room with one keyboard and watch the fun.

Anonymous said...

give ambrose, charles, goro, and stanley one machete each and place em' in one of the northern islands. cnmi 'survivor' series. lol!