Monday, April 2, 2007

STAY UP TO DATE

Hello my friends, I want to welcome y'all to my blog spot. I have had this for several days now and appreciate all of you reading my stuff. I mostly just start typing and whatever rolls off my mind is what I write. I try to put from 2 to 3 or4 posts a day, so if you don't log on every day you might miss some good shit. I never know what I will do next, but then, neither do you, so you better check everyday. I really would appreciate your comments, that would help me formulate what to write. So thanks for all of you watching and reading............ Now I've got to wait out a typhoon, its getting very close now, the rain is pounding, but the winds are still relatively mild, but wait, they will be coming, gotta get hunkered down for the rest of the afternoon until tomorrow.
..........GED........P.S. If you don't here from me in a couple of days, phone and power lines may be down.

No comments: