Wednesday, October 31, 2007

722- I INSIST ON AN ANSWER


I WANT AN ANSWER AS TO HOW TAO TAO TANO IS GOING TO REPAIR THE DAMAGE THEY CAUSED BY GETTING THE CUC POWER RATES LOWERED

Tao Tao Tano through their push to sway greedy vote grubbing legislators to foolishly reduce the power rates are now being ask what they are going to do about the rolling blackouts and power shortages they created. To date all the replies I received were racist, incoherent and evasive. You can read them HERE # 717. Not a straight answer, one! So I ask this simple question again..
What are you going to do about the power problems you have created?.... My best guess is, You don't have one!
This group has their president running for a seat in the house, if this is any way an example as to how he will manage our business when elected you people in precinct five (5) better wake up. Have you ask this candidate any tough questions, or ask him how he would solve this problem, and other problems facing the people today? What kind of answers did you get, the same crap as I got?
So Tao Tao Tano I give you another chance to give an educated answer to my simple question stated above.. Clue.. The first step to solving a problem is to first admit it was a mistake! The ball is now in your court, time to step up and fix your mistakes.
.....GED.....

10 comments:

SteeleOnSaipan said...

I come away from reading the TTT person's posts reinforced about two things that I pretty much knew already;
1) they are going to vote for and count on the same status quo, closed-door government legislators that have presided over the freefall into this mess to begin with. Talk about gluttons for manipulation and abuse....and
2) you people had better get your own candidates for the next election two years from now because you people have little to no representation here.

I've been saying it for weeks now, the wagons are being circled.....

glend558 said...

You calling me 'you people?' Well oil up your guns cause there is gonna be a fight amongst 'us'. Love the humor, everyone needs some.

TAOTAO TANO CNMI said...

.

TAOTAO TANO CNMI said...

I insist you post our e-mail activity for the public eye. I also encourage you to put up the proposal I furnish you so the business establishments would better understand what took place.

Please visit our blogspot at: taotaotanocnmi.blogspot.com and check out our extended links.

Thank you,

bigsoxfan said...

Hey, what happened to the reprint of Harry's weekend comment on Chamooran .com, the incumbents getting a little antsy?

glend558 said...

TTT, I WILL and I have checked your extended links...
.....GED.....

yanmaneee said...

supreme hoodie
lebron shoes
jordans
supreme new york
jordan 6
kobe shoes
birkin bag
coach outlet
offwhite
mbt

Unknown said...

read more best replica bags online this hyperlink gucci replica bags see this here best replica bags online

mcshathe said...

helpful resources her comment is here see post index Web Site Bottega Veneta Dolabuy

Unknown said...

replica bags wholesale pop over to this site z1l09m1r75 replica radley bags Continued z5q87r6w95 high end replica bags replica bags china u0e16z5v09 Check Out Your URL a7x79o7y31 louis vuitton replica replica bags blog n7s53f8x24