Sunday, October 21, 2007

681- TOTALLY REDNECK

SOME REALLY REDNECK SAYIN'S THAT'LL TRICKLE YOR INNARDS AND BRING A GRIN TO YORE FACE
Laughing is good for your health. Medical science reports those who laugh more are healthier. Reduce your stress, lower heart attack risk, make your brain happy!
Get healthy! Find It All Here.

Back to being redneck.... Jist fur laffs....
Redneck Sayin's:
That's about as likely as a stick with one end.
It's been hotter'n a goat's butt in a pepper patch.
Every now and then, even a blind pig finds an acorn.
He ran like he was on fire and his ass was catchin' up.
He fell from the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.
She's so stuck up, she'd drown in a rainstorm.
It's been so dry, the trees are bribing the dog.
Cute as a toe sack full of puppies.
My cow died last night so I don't need yer bull.
Don't pee down my back and tell me it's raining.
He's as country as cornflakes.
Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit.
This is gooder than grits.
Busier than a cat coverin' crap on a tile floor.
If'n things got any better, I'd have to hire someone to help me enjoy it.
Uglier than a lard bucket full of armpits.
Slicker than catshit on linoleum.
Just lay a few of these on your co-workers and watch their reactions.
Wasn't them there jist fun'er an a barr'l fulla monkies?
.....GED.....

No comments: