Tuesday, October 30, 2007

718- BEE PEE HUMOR

THERE HAS TO BE A BREAK IN THE EVERY DAY ROUTINE OF LIFE, WITH A SPLASH OF STUPID HUMOR
Here is that break. So listen up and listen up good, stop wishin' for bad luck and knockin' on wood.
How do you know when you're staying in a Kentucky hotel?
When you call the front desk and say
"I've got a leak in my sink," and the person at the desk says, "Go ahead."
An Arkansas State trooper pulls over a pickup truck on I-40 and says to the driver, "Got any ID? The driver says, "'Bout what?"
Did you hear about the $3,000,000 Tennessee State Lottery? The winner gets $3 a year for a million years.
A new law was recently passed in North Carolina so that when a couple gets divorced, they're still brother and sister.
What does a divorce in Alabama, a tornado in Kansas and a hurricane in Florida have in common? No matter what, somebody's fixin' to lose a trailer.
Ida Mae passed away and Bubba called 911. The 911-operator told Bubba that she would send someone out right away. "Where do you live?" asked the operator. Bubba replied, "At the end of Eucalyptus Drive." The operator asked, "Can you spell that for me?" After a long pause, Bubba said, "How 'bout I drag her over to Oak Street and you pick her up there?"
The Traveler:
I left Montreal heading toward Quebec city, when I decided to stop at a comfort station. The first stall was occupied, so I went into the second one. I was no sooner seated than I heard a voice from the next stall: "Hi, how are you doing?" Well, I am not the type to chat with strangers in highway comfort stations, and I really don't know quite what possessed me, but anyway, I answered, a little embarrassed: "Not bad." And the stranger said: "And, what are you up to?" Talk about your dumb questions! I was really beginning to think this was too weird! So I said: "Well, just like you I'm driving east." Then, I heard the stranger, all upset, say, "Look, I'll call you back, there's some idiot in the next stall answering all the questions I am asking you."
There you have it. That was your joke break... Don't you just love the bee pee pic?
.....GED.....