Sunday, October 28, 2007

707- OF WOMEN and MEN

WOMEN AND MEN SEE THINGS WITH DIFFERENT POINTS OF VIEW
Here are some examples of different interpretations, from what is actually said, to what is really meant.
What men and women say and what they really mean:
What a woman says, what she really means:

I need = I want.
Maybe = No.
It's your decision = The correct decision should be obvious by now.
Do whatever you want = You are going to pay for this later.
We need to talk = I need to complain.
Sure...go ahead = I don't want you to.
I'm not upset = Of course I'm upset, you moron!
You're so manly = You need a shave and you sweat a lot.
You're certainly attentive tonight = Is sex all you think about?
I'm not emotional and overreacting! = I have a severe case of PMS.
Be romantic, turn out the lights = I have flabby thighs.
This kitchen is so inconvenient = I want a new house.
Do you love me? = I'm going to ask for something expensive.
How much do you love me? = I did something today you're really going to hate.
Is my butt fat? = Tell me I'm beautiful.
You have to learn to communicate = Just agree with me.
Are you listening to me? = Too late, you're dead.
I'm sorry = You'll be sorry.
I was wrong = Not as wrong as you.
I'm not yelling! = Of course I'm yelling, this is important!
What a man says, what he really means:
I'm hungry = I'm hungry.
I'm tired = I'm tired.
Do you want to go to a movie? = I'd eventually like to have sex with you.
Can I take you out to dinner? = I'd like to have sex with you.
Would you like to dance? = I want to have sex with you.
Can I call you sometime? = I need to have sex with you.
May I take you home? = I must have sex with you.
Please! May I come in?= I really gotta get some now.
Nice dress! = Nice cleavage!
You look tense, let me give you a massage = I want to fondle you.
What's wrong? = What meaningless self-inflicted psycho trauma are you going through now?
You look upset = I guess sex tonight is out of the question.
Yes, I love your new hairstyle = I liked it better before.
Yes, your haircut looks good = $50 and it looks no different!
I like the first dress you tried on better = Pick any freakin' dress and let's go!
Such is the world of women and men...
.....GED.....

No comments: