Tuesday, October 23, 2007

690- GOT HUMOR

JUST A COUPLE OF GOOD'UNS
A Guys nightmare...
Do You Know Me..
A guy goes to the supermarket and notices a beautiful blond woman wave at him and say hello. He's rather taken aback, because he can't place where he knows her from. So he says, "Do you Know me?" To which she replies, "I think your the father of one of my kids." Now his mind races back to the only time he had ever been unfaithful to his wife and says, "My God, are you the stripper from Teds bachelor party that I laid on the pool table with all my buddies watching, while your partner whipped my ass then stuck a dildo up my butt???" She looks into his eyes and calmly says, "No, I'm your son's math teacher."
What to do.. with Betty Sue...
Billy Bob and Lester were talking one afternoon when Billy Bob tells Lester,"Ya know, I reckon I'm about ready for a vacation. Only this year I'm gonna do it a little different. The last few years, I took your suggestions as to where to go. Three years ago you said to go to Hawaii. I went to Hawaii and Betty Sue got pregnant. Then two years ago, you told me to go to the Bahamas, and Betty Sue got pregnant again. Last year you suggested Tahiti and darned if Betty Sue didn't get pregnant again." Lester asks Billy Bob, "So, what you gonna do this year that's different?" Billy Bob says, "This year I'm taking Betty Sue WITH me."
I hope this brightens your day and keeps the blues away....
.....GED.....

No comments: