Monday, November 12, 2007

765- FOR GRINS

IT'S ALL IN THE UNDERSTANDING
K9
It was
the end of the day when I parked my police van in front of the station. As I gathered my equipment, my K-9 partner, Jake, was barking, and I saw a little boy staring in at me.
"Is that a dog you got back there?" he asked.
"It sure is," I replied.
Puzzled, the boy looked at me and then at the back of the van.
Finally he said, "What'd he do?"
Poll
When I
was forced to stay home due to a pair of broken ankles and casts up to my knees, I took a part time job as an opinion poll sampler. On my first call, I introduced myself, "Hello, this is a telephone poll." The guy on the other end of the line replied,
"Yeeeah, and I'm a street lamp!"
HAVE A NICE EVENING..
.....GED.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But for the fact that article my friend. This is word for word what I've been looking destined for after to some a age now. You pull someone's leg my thanksgiving man. [url=http://szkoleniaforex.info/]gielda forex[/url]