Monday, November 12, 2007

762- WADDA YOU THINK NOW

A PREDICTION MADE IS NOW AFFIRMED
From: Post # 706 Wadda you think.
Back in October I predicted that whatever the governors answer to the power fiasco is, it would cost us the consumers more money, well today that prediction has come true. Read this....
Prediction:
I think... CUC IS IN DEEP TROUBLE... When and if the governor announces a plan for the control of CUC by the Executive branch, thru a state of emergency order, here's what I think...Now I can't imagine what he might say, but the essence of, or the bottom line will be this.. It will cost the consumers more money. I don't care what words he uses to explain or express his 'idea' we will pay! Out of one pocket or the other! We will pay!
Results:
LESS than a month
after the Legislature enacted a law to reduce the power rates of residential customers, Gov. Benigno R. Fitial signed an emergency declaration allowing the Commonwealth Utilities Corp. to impose the highest rate in CNMI history. The Whole Story Here
Should I say, "I told you so" nah! we all knew it anyway...
Thank you, Tao Tao Tano for all your help....
.....GED.....

No comments: