Sunday, September 30, 2007

625- FUN WITH THE PUN

EVERY NOW AND THEN A BIT OF FUN COMES WITH A PUN
What would the day be without a bit of humor just to whack you out of your mundane routine, make you sit back and bring a grin to your face? As they say, beat the doldrums. Well here you go!
Featured Puns:
Did you
hear about the optometrist who fell into a lens grinder and made a spectacle of himself?
Doctors tell us there are over seven million people who are overweight. These, of course, are only round figures.
What is the purpose of reindeer? It helps to makes the grass grow, sweetie.
There were two ships. One had red paint, one had blue paint. They collided. At last report, the survivors were marooned.
The other day I sent my girlfriend a huge pile of snow. I rang her up and asked, "Did you get my drift?"
Where do you find giant snails? On the ends of giant's fingers.
Why is Saudi Arabia free of mental illness? There are nomad people there.
When I was in the supermarket I saw a man and a woman wrapped in a bar-code. I asked, "Are you two an item?"
I went to the butchers the other day and I bet him $50 that he couldn't reach the meat on the top shelf. He said, 'no thanks, the steaks are too high."
A guy walks into the psychiatrist's office wearing only Glad Wrap for shorts. The shrink says, "Well, I can clearly see you're nuts."
P.S. The more beer you drink, the funnier they get...
Now get back to whatever you were doing...
.....GED.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy your blog, but these were reeeaaalllyyy bad :-((
But then again I'm sober, perhaps they'll be better later tonight, as you suggested, when I'm a little drunker