Friday, September 7, 2007

554- NEW NFL SEASON

ITS THE COLTS AND THE SAINTS, THE BEGINNING OF THE NFL FOOTBALL SEASON
As I stated in an earlier post, I was choosing the N.O. Saints to root for this season. This is not a prediction as to who will be the best and go to the Super Bowl, but just a team to root for. I think they have a good chance of being a really good team this year. I like pulling for an underdog with a chance to be great, so I'm choosing the Saints. My first loyalty was to the Miami Dolphins, seeing I lived in Florida for quiet some time, so they will always be my 'home' team. This year it's the Saints. Anyone who wants to discuss teams, games, players, or anything that comes to mind, come on, place your comments and thoughts here. May the best team's prevail! So to all you footballers out there...Here we go!
.....GED.....

No comments: