Thursday, September 20, 2007

594- ISN'T IT PUNNY

A PUN IS FUN TO READ IN THE JOHN
And any other place you may come across these interesting bits 'o wit. Here are a few to lighten up your dull day and, if that be the case, and give you a reason to grin.
<---In the john, get it?
I fired my masseuse today. She just rubbed me the wrong way.
Now that line had nothing to do with the rest of the story, the rest are bar puns
A guy walks into a bar with jumper cables. The bartender says, "You can come in, but don't start anything!"
This duck walks into a bar and orders a beer. "Four bucks," says the bartender. "Put it on my bill."
A dog with his leg wrapped in bandages hobbles into a saloon. He sidles up to the bar, unholsters his gun and announces: "I'm lookin' fer the man who shot my paw."
A horse walks into a bar. The bartender says, "So, why the long face?"
A skeleton walks into a bar and says, "Gimme a beer, and a mop."
A termite walks into a bar and says, "Is the bar tender here?"
Four fonts walk into a bar. The barman says "Yo - get out! We don't want your type in here"
Two peanuts walk into a bar. One was a salted. (think about it)
Drop me one of your favorite 'walk in a bar' jokes or puns.
.....GED.....

No comments: