Wednesday, September 5, 2007

549- SHALL I STOP?

SHOULD I GIVE UP ON CRITICIZING LOCAL IDIOTS?
A fellow blogger recently made the statement that she might discontinue blogging, just as I might stop calling attention to idiotic people and their ignorant rants and actions. If she can stop blogging then I certainly can stop calling out the really stupid people. My reason for this change of heart is I've finally come to realize, they don't know any better, they actually are really stupid and should be pitied, rather then scoffed. Meager minds and no worldly experience, the formula for stupid comments. I know that I should refrain from picking on these disadvantaged people, should give them a break, listen to their frightened responses to anything new or different, offer my support for their fears and be a nice guy to them. What do you think? Stop? Keep on?
Well hell no I ain't gonna stop, and if you think that I will, your an idiot too! Like my friend mentioned above, who isn't gonna stop blogging, I'll not stop calling out the idiots. It is just no fun to hear really ridiculous rants and not make a comment about them. I am a hopeless critic, but I can stop anytime..... If I really want to... But just let me say this one more thing....... I just wanna say this........
.....GED.....

1 comment:

Bon said...

That was funny Glen. I tried to stop, but I really do have so many things I want to say even if no one cares to hear it. Stupid acts need to be open for discussion. I just hope the people you talk about answer back. Like Chris. I want to know too.