Saturday, September 8, 2007

556- ODDS AND ENDS

A FEW SIMPLE THINGS TO KEEP YOU AMUSED FOR A FEW MINUTES
First some Country song titles.... The rest, well you'll see!
15- If I Can't Be Number One In Your Life, I'll Number Two On You
14- If The Phone Don't Ring, You'll Know It's Me
13- How Can I Miss You If You Won't Go Away?
12- I Liked You Better Before I Got to Know You So Well
11- I Still Miss You Baby, But My Aim's Gettin' Better
10- I Won't Take Her To A Dog Fight 'Cause I'm Afraid She'd Win
9- I'll Marry You Tomorrow But Let's Honeymoon Tonight
8- I'm So Miserable Without You It's Almost Like You're Here
7- If I Had Shot You When I Wanted To I'd Be Out Of Prison Now
6- My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend And I Sure Do Miss Him
5- She Got The Ring And I Got The Finger
4- You're The Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly
3- Her Teeth Was Stained But Her Heart Was Pure
2- She's Looking Better After Every Beer
1- I Never Went To Bed With An Ugly Women, but I've Sure Woke Up With Some.
CLICK ON THESE LINKS FOR SOME AMUSING RESULTS!
BEFORE BEERS TO AFTER 6 BEERS Works every time!
HOW BEER WORKS Ten beer theory.
EYE TEST I'll bet you need to get out of your chair to see this!
Enjoy your day!
.....GED.....

No comments: