In other words, brain exercise. How many of these do you know the answers to?
<--- A book worm looking for the answers.
- Why are there "no shoplifting" signs? Are there other places where it's okay?
- How come psychics never win the lottery?
- When people go to the bathroom, why do they say they'll be right back? Do they ever stay?
- Where do Hawaiians go on vacation?
- What do you call a fly with no wings? A walk?
- If necessity is the mother of invention, how come we have so much useless crap?
- If we don't say "amen," does God just keep on listening?
- How do you blow a French kiss?
- Wouldn't it be easier to take, say, strained peas from a baby?
- How come so many good-looking faces are wasted on ugly people?
- Why don't we ever drop flowers on other countries to let them know that we love them?
- Why do we call it a walk when the batter jogs to first base and becomes a runner?
- When your palm itches, it means that you're about to make money. What does it mean when your balls itch?
- What do you call tights that are too loose?