Tuesday, July 24, 2007

416- WELFARE LETTERS

LETTERS AND QUESTIONS TO THE WELFARE OFFICE, I AM NOT KIDDING!
I cannot get sick pay. I have six children can you tell me why?
I am glad to report that my husband who is missing is dead.
This is my eighth child. What are you going to do about it?
Please find out if my husband is dead. The man I am now living with can't do anything until he knows.
I am very much annoyed to find out that you have branded my son illiterate. This is a dirty lie as I was married a week before he was born.
In answer to your letter, I have given birth to a son weighing 10 lbs. I hope this is satisfactory.
I am forwarding my marriage certificate and my 3 children one of which is a mistake as you can see.
My husband got his project cut off about two weeks ago and I haven't had any relief since.
Unless I get my husband's money pretty soon, I will be forced to lead an immortal life.
You have changed my little boy to a girl, will this make any difference?
I have no children yet, as my husband is a truck driver and works night and day.
No, I did not make these up. These are legitimate but quite amusing.........GED........

No comments: