Wednesday, July 11, 2007

390- REFRESH BUTTON

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU USED THIS BUTTON IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS?
It seems to me that my computer thrives on being refreshed, as every time I try to (down/up) load something, I gotta hit the refresh button, how's yours doing? Maybe our friend PTI Brad can help us. I think another week is on the books... I once did a job where my boss said that I would be there two weeks, at the end of two weeks he told me to stay two weeks more. Four weeks later I was told to stay two more weeks, that went on for six months. I surely hope this is not PTI's plan, as my refresh button seems to be growing bigger and bigger each day reaching out to seduce me to click it again and again. It seems to be growing on me, like a seductive woman always wanting more and more attention. O.K. that will be all about the demanding, always needed little button. Now have a refreshful day. .....GED........

No comments: