Friday, June 29, 2007

360- SIMPLY BAFFLING

I JUST CAN'T SEEM TO FATHOM IT ALL, MIND BOGGLING INDEED
Whether it be stealing copper wires from a day care center, the governor paying a lobbyist $100,000 dollars for what, a high school principal stealing the schools pizza money, robbing poker rooms with a machete, purse snatching from tourists and guest workers, just doesn't sink in my mind. JUST WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY THINKING????? Is it, I won't get caught coz I'm to smart, I really don't care if I go to jail or not, nobody will care, everyone else does it, its our "culture," please someone give me a clue. Excerpt from today's news........Police arrested yesterday former Kagman High School principal Doreen Tudela for allegedly stealing the school's sale of pizzas worth over $36,000. For the whole story, click here...... SAIPAN TRIBUNE
Now the real killer....When the heat was coming down, (you won't believe this) she tried to return the money with a rubber check, Yes, the check bounced, no good, insult to injury, amazing. Maybe someday I'll be able to understand this kind of behavior, but as of now, mind boggling, completely. The truly amazing thing is, this goes on all the time, over and over again, probably a whole lot more then we ever know it. Well lay your mind to rest I won't worry about it anymore, TODAY, ... but tomorrow will be a new day. ......GED......

2 comments:

Bon said...

I am baffled by it too Glen. Everyone agrees that Doreen is a very likeable/intelligent person and wonders the same thing - why? I suppose we'll have to wait and find out. It is indeed sad.

Anonymous said...

sad indeed; while the ordinary person gets caught, the true thieves continually get away with stealing (what is hard to notice and even harder to prosecute) public land.