Thursday, June 28, 2007

358- ON WALKING

AND I'VE BEEN BUSTING MY BUTT EVERYDAY
The Importance of Walking ----- Walking can add minutes to your life. This enables you at 85 years old to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5000 per month. My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was 60. Now she's 97 years old and we don't know where the hell she is. The only reason I would take up exercising is so that I could hear heavy breathing again. I joined a health club last year, spent about 400 bucks. Haven't lost a pound. Apparently you have to go there. I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing. I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me. I have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them. The advantage of exercising every day is that you die healthier. If you are going to try cross-country skiing, start with a small country..And last but not least, You could run this over to your friends but why not just e-mail it to them! ....... Never fear I will not give it up actually its quiet enjoyable to get out there before the sun breaks over the mountain, quiet and peaceful, a good time for contemplating. Guess they'll just have to put up with me that extra 5 months. Try it for awhile you'll like it. .....GED.....

1 comment:

Bon said...

Keep going, good for you!