Wednesday, June 27, 2007

352- I'VE FOUND IT

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN, OR MIGHT KNOW OR HEARD OF SOMEONE THAT HAS BEEN.......................... UP SHIT CREEK WITHOUT A PADDLE?
Well lo and behold, I have found the answer to this dreadful experience. You need to never be in that comprising position again, for I have found the place to get the paddles. Yes siree, right here at Shit Creek they have the paddles so you never need to fret or worry ever again. Just make darn sure you get a paddle before you go up the creek. A fantastic find indeed, this could save alot of people from that dreaded position of not having a paddle. So now you know! ....GED....

4 comments:

Bon said...

I want one of those!

glend558 said...

BONI: Thanks so much for your comments, I think you are a very classy lady. Read my post about political corectness.

IT Guy said...

Your blog cracks me up. Keep it going...

Bon said...

For "falling down drunk" I prefer "vertically challenged", but I refuse to admit that I've ever been in a situation where I would have to deny having actually taken part in not saying I did anything of the like. He, he, he