I DON'T HAVE A PICTURE OF ALL EVEN GOD ENJOYS A GOOD LAUGH, so you should too..... 3 good arguments to support the notion that Jesus was one of many. . . .
Jesus was Black:
1. He called everyone brother.
2. He liked Gospel.
3. He didn't get a fair trial.
Jesus was Jewish:
1. He went into his Father's business.
2. He lived at home until he was 33.
3. His Mother was sure he was God.
Jesus was Italian:
1. He talked with his hands.
2. He had wine with his meals.
3. He used olive oil.
Jesus was Californian:
1. He never cut His hair.
2. He walked around barefoot all the time.
3. He started a new religion.
Jesus was AmericanIndian:
1. He was at peace with nature.
2. He ate a lot of fish.
3. He talked about the Great Spirit.
Jesus was Irish:
1. He never got married.
2. He was always telling unverifiable stories.
3. He loved green pastures.
But the most compelling evidence of all - 3 proofs that Jesus was a woman:
1. He fed a crowd at a moment's notice when there was virtually no food.
2. He kept trying to get a message across to a bunch of men who just didn't get it.
3. And even when he was dead, he had to get up because there was still work to do.
Just what is your take on this? All is one, one is all. ... .....GED......