Tuesday, June 5, 2007

310- MORE PHONE TIPS

NOW HERE'S THE SKINNY...
I don't really know if this stuff that I'm feeding you really works. So here's what we'll do. You all try this out on your cell phones, all with different servers and you tell me, by commenting, if any of this shit works. I tested a phone here (on PTI) and didn't get some of the things to work, the others I couldn't test. So I'm leaving it up to you to tell me if these are some good tips, or simply bullcrap... I also tried to make the picture a little more exciting then just another plain picture of a cell phone......
THIRD Subject: Hidden Battery Power: Imagine your cell battery is very low. To activate, press the keys *3370# Your cell will restart with this reserve and the instrument will show a 50% increase in battery. This reserve will get charged when you charge your cell next time.
FOURTH: Cell phone companies are charging us $1.00 to $1.75 or more for 411 information calls when they don't have to. Most of us do not carry a telephone directory in our vehicle, which makes this situation even more of a problem. When you need to use the 411 information option, simply dial: (800) FREE 411, or (800) 373-3411 without incurring any charge at all. Program this into your cell phone now......So I'm waiting for your comments to see the outcome. There are two more tips in the preceding post also, so try all the ones you can. Now have a lovely evening!.... .......GED........

No comments: