Monday, June 11, 2007

320- GONE GOLFING

WHERE THERE'S A WILL THERE'S ALWAYS A WAY
Four married guys go golfing over the weekend and on Sunday during the 3rd hole the following conversation ensued. First Guy: "Man, you have no idea what I had to do to be able to come out golfing this weekend. I had to promise my wife that I will paint every room in the house next weekend. "Second Guy: "That's nothing, I had to promise my wife that I will build her a new deck for the pool. "Third Guy: "Man, you both have it easy! I had to promise my wife that I will remodel the kitchen for her." They continue to play the hole when they realized that the fourth
guy has not said a word. So they ask him. "You haven't said anything about what you had to do to be able to come golfing this weekend. What's the deal?" Fourth Guy: "That's easy! I just set my alarm for 5:30 am. When it goes off, I shut off my alarm, give the wife a poke and say, 'Golf Course or Intercourse?'
So she says, 'Wear your sweater.'" He's got it all figured out! Now enjoy your game! .....GED....

No comments: