Friday, March 21, 2008

M27- ANONYMOUS, THANK YOU!

TO ALL THE FACELESS AND FRIGHTENED PEOPLE, I AM GLAD I CAN GIVE YOU A VENUE TO EXPRESS YOURSELVES AND YOUR ANONYMOUS FEELINGS...
Here is the point. Frustrated people need a venue, the best way, as psychiatrist say is, 'to express yourself', or to 'get a load off your chest.' I am not offended by your snide remarks, actually I don't even give a shit!
What better venue then this blog. I don't care if you find me cute, hate the message or hate the messenger. This is a venue for you. I appreciate all of you being able to express yourselves. Post your thoughts, give 'er hell, say what you want, This is for you to say your feelings. I thank you for writing. I will never confront you and your opinions, I'll just give you a place to say them... I will not use comment moderation nor block anonymous comments, this is for you to vent! Thank you all for participating. I can take your shots, can you take mine?
My hope is for the CNMI to be a better place thru your thoughts, ideas, expressions and comments!
.....GED.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is refreshing to know that you are one tough motherfucker.

We will see you soon.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Santa. Its nice to know you aren't a pussy hiding behind comments moderations like other pussy faggot blogers who use that faggot moderation because there not man enough to protect there faggot veiws. To all homos who are use moderations your a pussy ass bitches. Putangini mo!

Anonymous said...

I heard people who use comments moderation have very small penis or very small brain. Is this true?

Anonymous said...

Yes, hammerhead, it's true. We wuvs you anyway.