TAKE THIS TEST...SCORE ONE POINT FOR EACH CORRECT ANSWER
1. Do they have a 4th of July in England?
2. How many birthdays does the average man have?
3. Some months have 31 days. How many have 28 days?
4. A woman gives a beggar 50 cents. The woman is the beggar's sister, but the beggar is not the woman's brother. How come?
5. Why can't a man living in the USA be buried in Canada?
6. How many outs are there in an inning?
7. Is it legal for a man in California to marry his widow's sister?
8. Two men play five games of checkers. Each man wins the same number of games. There are no ties. Explain this.
9. Divide 30 by 1/2 and add 10. What is the answer?
10. A man builds a house rectangular in shape. All sides have a southern exposure. A bear walks by. What color is the bear?
(Click on "comments" for answers.) (less than 5 points makes you an idiot, be honest.)
(Post your name and score if you took this test)..........GED..........