THE SECOND ROUND OF THE IDIOT TEST. Even the asses look smarter this time.
11. If there are three apples and you take away two, how many do you have?
12. I have two US coins totaling 55 cents. One is not a nickel. What are the coins?
13. If you have only one match and you walked into a room where there is an oil burner, a kerosene lamp, and a wood burning stove, which would you light first?
14. How far can a dog run into the woods?
15. A doctor gives you three pills telling you to take one every half hour. How long would the pills last?
16. A farmer has 17 sheep and all but 9 die. How many are left?
17. How many animals of each sex did Moses take on the Ark?
18. A clerk in the butcher shop is 5 foot 10 inches tall. What does he weigh?
19. How many two cent stamps are there in a dozen?
20. What was the President's name in 1950?
Click on "comments" for the answers.
Less than 5 correct...your an idiot!
Post your name and score, if you aren't embarrassed.